Friday, December 22, 2006

Goats from the past

Here I am in Ottawa, blogging from my mom's computer. When I was a kid, my mom made dozens of these papier-mache-head puppets. We lived in a small town, and she would put on puppet shows at the library sometimes. These are the Three Billy Goats Gruff, in case you couldn't guess. She made them about 25 years ago. Sometimes in the show, my brother would play the troll under the bridge. (Heh heh heh.) The goats are currently on display in my mom's living room.

It's still mild and green and snowless here. In Ottawa! This just seems wrong. But it is nice to be able to walk around without getting frostbite.

2 Comments:

Blogger tyroscribe said...

I was not the troll. YOU were the troll. I would've been like 3. Do the math.

2:03 p.m., December 25, 2006  
Blogger Nadia said...

Mom said you were the troll! I have no memory of ever being the troll. Perhaps it was someone else completely.

11:58 a.m., December 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home