Friday, September 28, 2007

September

...has gone by fast. I am wrestling with SSHRC and OGS applications, and hating it as much as I hate it every year. Oh, how I loathe filling out application forms. It's been a good, busy month though. I've been drinking with my fellow philosophers, and leading tutorials on ethics. On Tuesday I got to see Andrew Bird, currently my favourite singer/songwriter/musician in the entire known world, live at the Opera House, and that was fantastic. Also, here is a picture Jamie took of Hilary and me watching robots draw stuff at the Queen West Art Crawl:


Watching Robot Kits in Action, originally uploaded by jbcurio.

Nuit Blanche is on Saturday! Yippee! I don't know if I'll manage the kind of epic blog coverage I did last year, but I'll see what I can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home