Wednesday, August 22, 2007

All together now

I was at the Silver Dollar last night to see Saskatoon's Cracker Cats and local band Entire Cities. I suck at concert photography -- I'm no Carrie Musgrave -- but I had to get a picture of Entire Cities, because they have a girl playing a singing saw. I am enamoured of the singing saw, it is like a low-fi theremin.

Entire Cities @ the Silver Dollar

I approve of these Toronto bands where there are like 10 people on stage and half of them are playing kazoos or washboards or electric xylophones or God knows what. It looks like so much fun! I'd like to join one. I can't sing or play an instrument, but I could bang a walnut against an oatmeal box, or something. Also I could jump up and down a lot.

(That pic is looking awfully small to me, so here's a bigger version.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home